Schools, Day Care, Church Groups
Uncle Robert's Orchard is proud to offer educational, and fun filled
experiences for School Field Trips, Day Care Adventures, and Church
Groups. These tours typically have a predetermined time limit based on
length of travel time, group hours available, and size of group attending.
We recommend your group bring a sack lunch for economical reasons,
order pizza, or have your event catered by nearby restaurants. We also
offer an outdoor cooking area if you want to provide the food and chef.
- Gas grill additional $20.00
- Gas fryer additional $20.00
- Crawfish boilers additional $30.00
- Cajun smoker additional $30.00
- Bonfire with skewers additional $25.00
Concession Stand will be open at your request with advanced notice.
Some of the items available include:
- Soft drinks, water, cookies, pickles, variety of chips
- Assorted candies, crackers, etc.
- Concession items are non-nutritional and not considered a meal
- Three pavilions with 6 picnic tables each
- 16 more picnic tables nestled under shade trees
- Seating for approximately 250 simultaneously
This facility is equipped with portable restroom's only.
Remember this is an outdoor facility, please dress appropriately
for current weather conditions.
Uncle Robert's Orchard has been certified by the LSU AgCenter
operating under Louisiana Statue R.S.9:2795.5 as a working
agricultural and agritourism enterprise.
- Pecan, Oak, Pine tree planting
- Vertical farming
- Wildlife footprint identification
- Aquatic creatures
- Nature trail w/tree & plant identification
- Touch-me-not grass (seasonal)
- Barnyard animals
- Aligator Pond
Fun & Games
- Hayride through the pecan orchard
- Mini-wagon train ride
- Covered picnic areas
- Pirate ship w/slides
- Spring riders
- Giant sling shots
- Pedal tractor/Trike track
- Roller racers
- Pasture bowling
- Infant swings
- Youth swings
- Spider web swings
- ADA swings
- Boppity bags
- Chain climber
- Stepping pods
- Geo dome climber
- Tot playground
- Potty training bag toss
- Mushroom stools
- Bon fire (Seasonal)
- Foot bridges
Cost & Policy
There is an $8 per student entry fee with a minimum
$200 charge for groups less than 25 children.
Teachers, aids, and bus drivers may enter the Orchard
at no charge. These charges are the responsibility of
the organization booking the event.
Parents, Grandparents, guardians, siblings and others
wishing to share the fun and excitement of the tour are
required to pay $8 each. Cash at the gate is the
preferred method of payment for these attendees.
Extreme weather conditions may cause the event to be
cancelled or rescheduled. We will make every effort to
accommodate an alternate date, however, due to the
popularity of the Orchard we seldom have openings
available should your event fall misfortune to inclement
Most schools in our area receive a waiver of deposit,
please inquire about your organization.
It is very important to begin the tour promptly to allow
every participant the opportunity to enjoy all the events
offered on the farm. Should travel problems occur,
please give us a call to keep us informed of your
estimated arrival time. This will help us to alter time
sensitive events that are planned for your group.
If your group has some specific objectives or materials
that you will be bringing, please allow us to insert your
activity in the schedule for better time management of
Our farm and play areas are ADA accessible. If your
group has any special needs please inform
our staff at the time of your booking. It is our
sincere desire to accommodate all attending an outing
at Uncle Robert's Orchard.
Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Teachers and aids are responsible for
supervising children at all times.
- Inappropriate behavior, language, rowdiness, or
other disturbing activities will not be tolerated.
- Stereos, radios, and other music or video playing
devices are not allowed.
- No tobacco products or alcohol permitted