Celebrate your Child's Special Day in a Very Special Way
"Parties in the Orchard"
- Private Pavilion w/6 picnic tables for 2 hours.
- Hayride through the Pecan Orchard
- Mini-Wagon train ride
- Pirate Ship w/slides
- Spring Riders
- Giant Sling Shots
- Pedal Tractor/Trike Track
- Roller Racers
- Infant Swings
- Child's Swings
- Spider Web Swing
- ADA Swings
- Boppity Bags
- Chain Climber
- Stepping Pods
- Geo Dome Climber
- Tot Playground
- Potty Training Bag Toss
- Pasture Bowling
- Mushroom Stools
- Barnyard Events
- Foot Bridges
Additional Cost Options
Concession stand open with advanced notice
- Gas Grill additional $20.00
- Gas Fryer additional $20.00
- Crawfish Boilers additional $30.00
- Cajun Smoker additional $30.00
- Bonfire with skewers additional $25.00
- Soft drinks, water, , pickles, chips
- Assorted candies, etc
- Concession items have no nutritional value
2 Full hours of Party Fun for 25 children or less $250.
Every child over 1 year old will be counted as a guest
regardless of relationship to the child being honored. There
is an $8.00 per child charge for additional children over the
25 child standard.
Parents/Adults attending the party may enter at no charge.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required within 7days of
your conformation to reserve your date and time. Deposits
are refunded only due to extreme weather conditions. The
remaining balance is due prior to the beginning of the party.
Party times start at 10am, 11am, 12n, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, with
the last party slot of the day at 4pm. Evening and night
parties are available upon request with additional charges
applied. Your party has a two hour time limit, starting and
stopping promptly according to your designated time slot.
There is a strong possibility that multiple parties will be in
progress at the same time.
You supply food, refreshments, ice cream, cake, balloons,
napkins, cups, etc.as desired. We have cold storage
available to house items requiring refrigerator or freezer.
This is an outdoor facility, please dress appropriately for
current weather conditions.
Uncle Robert's Orchard is certified by the LSU AgCenter
operating under Louisiana Statue R.S.9:2795.5 as a
working agricultural and agritourism enterprise.
This facility is equipped with portable restroom's only.
Prices and polices are subject to change without notice.
- Parents / Guardians are responsible for
supervising children at all times.
- Inappropriate behavior, language, rowdiness, or
other disturbing activities will not be tolerated.
- Stereos, radios, and other music or video playing
devices are not allowed.
- No tobacco products or alcohol permitted.