It is our goal to make Uncle Robert's Orchard safe,
enjoyable, and memorable. We have safety rules and
regulations posted at every activity available on the farm
for your protection. These rules and guidelines were
developed in cooperation with the LSU AgCenter and the
Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry. We
encourage everyone to follow these rules and guidelines
while on the farm. As an agritourism professional we are
required by the State of Louisiana to post the following
signage that contains Louisiana law, R.S.9:2795.5, and
|Under Louisiana law, R.S.9:2795.5 there
is no liability for injury to or death of
a participant in an agritourism activity
conducted at this agritourism location if such
injury or death results from inherent risks
of the agritourism activity.
Inherent risks of agritourism activities
include, among others, risk of injury inherent
to land,equipment and animals, as well as the
potential for you to act in a negligent manner
that may contribute to your injury or death.
You are assuming the risk of participating in
this agritourism activity.
- Parents / Guardians are responsible for supervising children at all
- Inappropriate behavior, language, rowdiness, or other disturbing
activities will not be tolerated.
- Stereos, radios, and other music playing devices are not allowed.
- No tobacco or alcohol permitted.
- This is an outdoor facility, please dress appropriately for current